This allows the right for anyone to request access to information that Tamworth Borough Council holds. This covers all aspects of council business and governance. The Council endeavours to provide access to a wide range of information through various formats, the main format is through leaflets at our customer service points, and also on this website. The Council operates a Model Publication Scheme that supports access to information broken down to generic areas of interest, and can accessed from the link located at the right of this page.
If you are unable to find the information you are searching for, please submit a written request to the Corporate Information Security Manager at Tamworth Borough Council, or alternatively complete our FoI Request Form.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON PLACING A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION UNDER FOI
- The application for information must be in writing;
- Must provide an address for correspondence;
- Contain sufficient and concise information to allow us to conduct a search;
- The Council has up to 20 working days to respond fully to the request, subject to clarification or exemption;
- A charge may be requested for providing certain information, applicants shall be notified in writing in advance giving the reasons;
You can either email your request to FOImailbox@tamworth.gov.uk, or by letter to the following address:
The Corporate Information Security Manager,
Tamworth Borough Council,